We’re looking for dynamic, hard working team members
At Ditch Witch West, we look for motivated, resourceful employees who always put customer experience first. From our administrative staff to our parts experts, we hire individuals who uphold our high standards and strive for better every day. If you’re excited to join the Ditch Witch West team, we’d love to hear from you. Browse our current job postings and apply today.
Why You’ll Love Working at Papé
At Papé, we pride ourselves on taking care of our members and ensuring their health and family come first. To support that vision, we provide our members with excellent benefits and ensure they have the resources and support they need no matter what life throws their way.
(Benefit Information listed below is for full-time, non-union members only)
401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match
- While the company match is discretionary, Papé has historically matched at least 50% of the first 6% you contribute to your retirement.
- The plan is managed and invested by Fidelity Investments with many funds to choose from. Papé offers 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options, and there is also an easy-to-use app through Fidelity to manage your account.
Life Insurance Coverage
- Papé provides $25,000 of life insurance coverage at no cost to you.
- You also have the option to purchase additional life insurance coverage for yourself, your spouse, and your children.
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Short-Term disability coverage is provided by Papé at no cost to you. The plan will pay 70% of your salary up to $900 per week if you are injured off the job or become ill and cannot perform your job, and the benefit can last up to 13 weeks.
- Long-Term disability coverage is provided by Papé at no cost to you. The plan will pay 50% of your earnings up to $5,000 a month up to age 65. You also have a buy-up option if desired.
Member Assistance Program
- We are committed to helping you maintain a healthy and fulfilling life, and to support this, we provide each member with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- At no cost to you, this plan can assist you with counseling, consultation and support by phone, legal assistance, financial consultation, identity theft consultation, and referrals and resources for child care, elder care, and pet care.
Brand, Reputation & Equipment
- Papé has been a family-owned and operated company since 1938, and is the leading capital equipment dealer in the West. With end-to-end solutions to serve our customers, we pride ourselves on providing consistent, quality, customer service.
- Papé is partnered with the best brands in the industry such as John Deere, Hyster/Yale, Kenworth, Ditch Witch, and many others. When you work for us, you will get to work with top of the line, state of the art equipment from these great brands.
Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance
- Papé provides excellent benefit options and coverage with low deductibles, copays, and annual out of pocket maximums for you and your family. You will have the choice of an HMO or PPO health plan, and our dental coverage even includes orthodontia benefits!
- Papé has very affordable monthly costs for these plans, with options to cover your family in whatever manner works best for you.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- This is a pre‐tax savings account for unreimbursed medical expenses and dependent care expenses, up to IRS maximums.
- You can participate in the FSA plan in January following your hire date.
Progressive Vacation Plans
- We encourage all our members to have a good work-life balance which is why Papé provides excellent vacation plans for our members.
- Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
Training, Development & Advancement
- At Papé, you can count on us to heavily invest in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set, work experience, and advance your career.
- Papé is backed by our dealer provided training and resources to ensure members are successful in their career and continually learning on the job.
Rewarding Opportunities in our Growing Company
- Papé has 4,400+ members, 160+ stores, and operates in 9 western states including California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Hawaii, Arizona and Alaska.
- As Papé grows, so do the roles for our members. Whether it be advancing in your current position or taking on a new one, we constantly strive to move your career forward.
Hear from our team
We have a group of employees with hundreds of years of combined experience in the agriculture industry, no other dealer network in the Northwest can match this much talent.- Carl Laux
I would have never dreamed in a million years I would have the good fortune I have had to work for such an outstanding organization.- Mark Vinson
I am thankful that I’ve been able to work for such a great company as I finish my undergrad at Oregon State. I've gained critical professional skills that I can take with me throughout my life- Miranda Kling
As a Credit Administrator for The Pape Group I get to be challenged daily and I am constantly learning something new. I enjoy working for such a family oriented company.- Sarah Burnette
Become a Technician at Papé
Papé Technician Careers & TrainingAt Ditch Witch West, we are always looking for new Technicians to join our growing team. No matter what level of Technician you are, the Papé Technician Training Program will provide you with in-depth, hands-on, factory training to advance your career. All of our operating companies have Technician training paths where you can learn and further develop your knowledge about equipment including diesel engines, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, drivetrains, undercarriage wear management, and more!
Contact us today and see where Papé can take your Technician career!
Papé Technician Sponsorship Program
Ditch Witch West is always on the lookout for Technicians who want to be part of a great team and have a commitment to long-term growth. Therefore, we have partnered with several Diesel and Automotive Technician programs to provide our Papé Technician Sponsorship program. If you are planning to attend a diesel technology or automotive technician program, we want to hear from you! Between the education you receive and the in-depth, hands-on, factory training we provide, you can be sure that you will be fully prepared for your career as a technician. Not to mention, our Sponsorship program provides benefits like tuition reimbursement, incentives, tooling, safety gear, and more!
Want to learn more? Check out our sponsorship program brochure and interest form below.
We Are Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.