DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Must have a valid Driver License–NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Rental Payment(s)-IN ADVANCE.
3. Insurance- Lessee must furnish a certificate of insurance naming Bay Area Trenchers, Inc., dba Ditch Witch West and the Additional Insured for the retail value of the equipment.
We do NOT offer any insurance or damage waiver on rentals. Lessee further agrees to pay for all damages to the equipment resulting from improper use or abuse of equipment.
If unit is used for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period an hourly rate will be charged for any hours over.
4. Rental contract- must be completed on every transaction with all pertinent data furnished prior to the release of the rental equipment.
5. ALL CHARGES ARE FOR TIME OUT, NOT TIME USED, I.E. TIME “OUT” IS TIME “CHARGED”. Rental day is for 24 hours and 8 hours run time on equipment
Hour Limits: Daily- 8 hrs Weekly- 40 hrs Weekly- 40 hrs Monthly- 160 hrs
6. RATES DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY– Delivery is available for an additional charge. Cleaning is Extra. If unit is used for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period an hourly rate will be charged for any hours over.
7. Same rules apply for weekly and monthly rentals. Every day is a rental day. Prices subject to change. Not all items may be immediately available at all locations. Severe applications may require rate adjustments.
8. Repairs and Maintenance- All repairs required due to abuse or negligence will be charged to the lessee upon return of the damaged rental equipment. Any abnormal clean-up cost will be the responsibility of the lessee. If the rental unit is converted into a sale, all non-warrantable repairs and maintenance during the rental period will be added to the conversion price.
9. Right to Refuse-We reserve right to refuse any rental if means of equipment transportation is not adequate as determined by Ditch Witch West's specifications.
Example: equipment trailer is not the correct size for the weight of equipment.
10. Must fill out Ditch Witch Financial Services Application and be approved.